Your Business - Charities and Not-for-Profit
We have extensive knowledge in this sector, having advised a number of local charities of substance for many years.
- Property and employment issues
- Investment of charitable monies
- Powers and duties of trustees
- Trading operations by charities
- Dealings with the Charity Commission
- We can also provide back office administration to charities.
We provide regular fund raising to The Florence Nightingale Hospice and are a corporate sponsor, and several of our Principals and Solicitors act as trustees of local charities. We also provide “pro bono” advice to The Clare Foundation in Saunderton which provides a hub for charities.
Charities that Parrott & Coales are currently involved in include:
- William Harding Charity
- Thomas Hickman Charity
- Saye & Sele Trusts