Business Services - Notarial Services
James Couzens is a Principal of the firm, and has undergone two years of specialised training to become a Notary Public.
The work of a Notary involves careful checking and drafting, and typically deals with work such as:-
- Certifying copies of passports and other documents image
- Powers of attorney for use in countries throughout the world
- Sponsorship of a person to stay in the UK for a company or an individual
- Appointment of agents / directors of an overseas company
- Setting up a company in an overseas location
- Appointment of lawyers to act for an individual or a company in an overseas location
- Registration of a trade mark in another country
- Certification of people’s qualifications for overseas authorities
- Certification of financial statements in order to set up a company overseas
- Affidavits confirming freedom to marry (often required to marry abroad)
- Documents for foreign adoption applications
- Attesting the signature and execution of great variety of documents
A Notary Public is an officer of the law who holds an internationally recognised public office. The signature and seal of a Notary is recognised in most countries of the world as being evidence of the intervention of a responsible and trusted legal officer. The signature and seal of a Notary is recognised in most countries of the world as being evidence of the intervention of a responsible and trusted legal officer.