The CLA Buckinghamshire Debate
Thursday 14 April 2016: 6pm – 8pm
Aylesbury Waterside Theatre, Exchange Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP20 1UG
The debate will focus on the potential conflict between the demand for new infrastructure and housing developments and the needs of the countryside. It is particularly relevant given the ongoing impact of major infrastructure projects such as HS2 and the East-West Rail Phase 2 as well as the plans to build thousands of new homes within the county.
The speaker panel will include:
- Howard Davidson, Director of Operations, South East, Environment Agency
- Sue Holden, Chair of the Chilterns Conservation Board
- Cllr Warren Whyte, Cabinet Member for Environment & Planning, Buckinghamshire County Council
- Miff Chichester, Director, St Congar Properties
- James Del Mar, Head of Rural Consultancy and of the HS2 team at Knight Frank
- Chris Anstey, CLA Buckinghamshire Branch Chairman
Booking: The debate is free to attend but all places must be booked in advance. To reserve your place online go to www.cla.org.uk/your-area/south-east/events or call 01264 313434 for more information on the event.
The evening will conclude with drinks and a light buffet supper.