Family Law Clinic
Family Law Clinic
Need advice and assistance regarding a Family Law issue but cannot afford private representation? Then why not attend one of our Family Law Clinic’s for cost effective, confidential advice and assistance regarding your Family Law issue.
Here at Parrott & Coales LLP, we offer a Family Law Clinic to those claiming either Income Support, Income-based Job Seekers Allowance, Guaranteed State Pension Credit or Income-related Employment and Support Allowance to provide general advice and assistance to clients at a reduced rate. Our Family Law Clinic’s take place on the first Wednesday of each month between 2.30pm-4.30pm and aim to provide clients with help in relation to the following issues:
- Divorce and Relationship Breakdown;
- Civil Partnership Dissolution;
- Financial Provision on Divorce and Relationship Breakdown;
- Child Contact, Residence, Specific Issue and Parental Responsibility;
- Domestic Violence Injunctions.
Please be aware that you will not be able to gain advice and assistance through our Family Law Clinic in relation to the following:
- Preparation and Checking of Court Documentation;
- Clarification on the Fairness of a Consent Order or Financial Agreement;
- Drafting of Affidavits or Statements;
- Any Written or Telephone Communications with Third Parties;
- Undertaking Mediation Referrals;
- Consideration of CAFCASS or other Reports.
Appointments last up to a maximum of 30 minutes and are charged at a non-refundable rate of £20 inclusive of VAT. Advanced booking and pre-payment is essential and evidence of your Identity and receipt of benefits must be supplied when booking the appointment.
To attend one of our Family Law Clinic’s, please call our Family Department on 01296 318500 to schedule your appointment.